Greengate Power Corporation is a leading renewable energy company based in Calgary, Alberta. To date, Greengate has successfully developed 450 MW of operating wind projects in Alberta. These projects represent over 30% of the wind energy generated in Alberta and provide a clean source of energy to approximately 200,000 homes.
Please join us at our three open house events this week to learn more about the design of each project, the Alberta Utilities Commission (AUC) process, schedule and to provide input.
Contact Greengate Power to learn more about our organization, projects and partnership opportunities:
(403) 930 1300
Suite 350, 237 8th Ave SE, Calgary AB T2G 5C3, Canada
Wheatland Open House:
- When: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Where: Hussar Community Hall, 216 Centre Street, Hussar, Alberta
Stirling Open House:
- When: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Where: Stirling Lions Club Community Centre, 417 - 2nd Street, Stirling, Alberta
Paintearth Open House
- When: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Where: Halkirk Community Hall, 111 Main Street, Halkirk, Albert